Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Weekend in Pictures

Boyd went to Pottery Barn Kids and picked out Stockings for all of us.
These are SO special to me. I think he did a great job...

Ryeland drew a picture of Santa on the note we left by the cookies and milk...

US. Christmas Eve Morning...

I love this natural photo of mother and son.
Ryeland is such a 'Four-year-old'...

My husband, my Son, my brother-in-law (and two dogs)...


Brother and sister laughing on Christmas morning...

Girls night/gift exchange at Cheesecake Factory...

My best friends and me!

Ryeland at Grandma Gwen's house.
Ready to open some more presents...

A Chess Set I got for Boyd...

Boyd's family and us at Mesa AZ Temple Lights...

In front of the Temple...

of course, another game of candyland...

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

ooo, I loved visiting the Temple when we'd go to visit my Grandma. Sounds like you had a lovely holiday.