
When I decided that I was going to do a 'December Daily Album' I understood the 'surface' importance, (because I am a scrapbooker), but I also kind of thought it would be one more thing on my To Do list; and that I would be thankful when it was completed. On the contrary, this experience has been amazing. It has made everything on my 'To Do' List enjoyable, special, meaningful and not a 'chore'. I already loved the holidays, they are my favorite time of year, but this process is allowing me to fully live day to day and enjoy the little things - and my family is sure to have the best December, and best Christmas ever! I plan on doing this every year from now on, not only will it be amazing to have daily documentation for every December, it actually makes me less stressed (a feeling that can easily happen around the holidays) and more focused on Ryeland and Boyd and creating a beautifully decorated home filled with fun holiday memories, which in turn makes our whole family dynamic so amazing!
December Daily Album idea from Ali Edwards:



No comments:
Post a Comment