Today I AM....
Reading: I read a lot of blogs every morning while I drink my coffee. I'm currently not reading any books - but plan on reading 'Eat, Pray, Love' on the plane to Costa Rica next month. Also, I have the Holiday Edition of Pottery Barn waiting for me at home... I can't wait --- Gosh, I love the magazine.Listening To: Pandora. LOVE IT... there is no need for CDs, ITunes, or the Radio anymore. I love the mixes I have made on Pandora. I listen to it everyday at work, and often times at home too!
Obsessed With: my favorite Fall TV Shows, I love this time of year when television shows are new again! Some of my FAVS that i try to catch are: Dancing with Stars, Modern Family, The Middle, Glee, and Cougar Town.
Thinking About: 'Fall' things to do this weekend with Ryeland. I printed a yummy-looking pumpkin cookie recipe that I want to try. We are also planning on doing something outdoors on Saturday - maybe going the Goldfield mining ghost town.
Planning To: Submit to the 'La-Di-Da' Boutique next month. My plan is to create graphic prints with love or family quotes and frame them in vintage frames (found at antique stores). If approved, I will make as many as I can between now and then and sell them at a mark-up for extra money around the holidays!
Dreaming Of: Our next trip in the 'planning stages' ... Ireland for Boyd's 30th Birthday next year. We are going to MAKE IT HAPPEN! Visiting Ireland for a week was our original plan for a honeymoon...but we couldn't afford it then...(we ended up not going anywhere). So 4 years later our dream will be coming true...(not too bad!)
Enjoying: Eyelash Extensions! haha. It sounds funny, but i'm so in love with them! I got them for the first time last month, and they have to be 'filled' every month thereafter, so I've had one filling as well. Boyd doesn't overly gush about them; but I can tell he does like them, so I will continue to have them. It is just such a girly-treat! AND it saves me time in the morning because I don't have to use mascara! :)
Vowing To: Be a more supportive wife. Boyd supports everything I do or want to do... no matter how fleeting. He is my number 1 fan and helps me achieve my goals. I need to return the favor - and I've been working on that; getting better day by day.
Working On: Everything I've mentioned above! I guess I don't know what to do with myself unless I'm busy busy busy! (But enjoying my life and doing what I love!) I'm also editing some family shots from a photoshoot this weekend. amongst everything else.


No comments:
Post a Comment