
What are your favorite scrapbook manufacturers?
Favorites right now: BasicGrey, Graphic45 and Tim HoltzWhen did you start scrapping?
I started scrapbooking 6 months after I began working at Scrapbook.com (2005/2006).
How has your style evolved over the years?
How has your style evolved over the years?
My style changes with the trends; just like what I choose to wear, or how I decorate my home. Scrapbooking is just like fashion... it changes fast! Aside from that fact, in the beginning I would spend hours on 1 layout, but now, I crank out a 12x12 page with photos/embellies/journali ng in 30 minutes or less.
How often do you scrap about yourself (or scrap pictures that you are in)?
How often do you scrap about yourself (or scrap pictures that you are in)?
I try to do this often - because I believe it is very important for history-sake, and for self esteem and self worth. All too often women/wives/mothers 'lose who they truly are'.
Do you have any other crafty hobbies?
Do you have any other crafty hobbies?
I am a family/child photographer and I also LOVE home decorating and collecting antiques. (and I'm a graphic designer for my 'real' job)
Where do you get your creative inspiration?
Where do you get your creative inspiration?
hmm... this is a tough one, sometime I think it is just inside of me. But I'm sure what I see on a daily basis has to affect me as well...layouts at scrapbook.com, commercials, billboard signs, fashion, etc.
Do you have a favorite technique that you use on layouts or something that you think of as your signature?
I love distressing/inking the edges of paper/photos, I do this almost every time. Another thing I do 90% of the time is edit my photos in some way with photoshop or other photo-editing software.
Where is your favorite place to scrap? (or when do you get the most scrapping done?)
I get the most scrapbooking done when I go to a crop at a friend's house. I also enjoy scrapbooking by myself (oddly enough, on the floor of my 'scrap closet')
Do you have a favorite technique that you use on layouts or something that you think of as your signature?
I love distressing/inking the edges of paper/photos, I do this almost every time. Another thing I do 90% of the time is edit my photos in some way with photoshop or other photo-editing software.
Where is your favorite place to scrap? (or when do you get the most scrapping done?)
I get the most scrapbooking done when I go to a crop at a friend's house. I also enjoy scrapbooking by myself (oddly enough, on the floor of my 'scrap closet')
What does your scrap room/area look like?
I have a small walk-in closet where I store all of my supplies, albums/mini-albums and photobooks. I'm definitely not an unorganized-slob, but I also don't obsessively organize each little item.
Any tips on keeping all those scrap supplies organized?
I have a small walk-in closet where I store all of my supplies, albums/mini-albums and photobooks. I'm definitely not an unorganized-slob, but I also don't obsessively organize each little item.
Any tips on keeping all those scrap supplies organized?
I love my clip-it-up unit for stickers/embellishments. I also have a large plastic over-the-door shoe pocket hanger that I store all of my tools/inks/adhesives so I can easily see them.
Why do you scrap?
Why do you scrap?
I love documenting our lives and am comforted by the fact that these memory books will stay in my family forever. I feel like a vacation, or funny moment, or occasion isn't complete unless it is scrapbooked. How will we every remember everything and just how GOOD life really is? I'm so thankful for the life I live with my family. 



No comments:
Post a Comment