Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 12, 2010 (aka... My 26th Birthday)

Well, my birthday fell on a Monday this year. So it was work as usual. I did get to go out to eat at lunch for a work meeting so that was nice! I received TONS and tons of facebook messages and well-wishes for my birthday though! They popped in periodically throughout the day which made me feel extra special. In the morning Boyd had a balloon and a card on the table to greet me (my present was my camera - back in March) and Tania sent me flowers to work! My mom also stopped by to bring me a card and a gift/card from my Grandma Gert. That night Boyd took me out for a delicious dinner at Outback Steakhouse, and i had 2 strawberry passion martinis... YUM!
Lately, I've been very concerned with how much I've notice the age process slowly beginning. I hope this doesn't last, I hope I don't agonize over this year after year. I'm trying to not be vain, but why are the years so cruel? why can't we always look as young as we feel!??

:sigh:


1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Oh you've got good genes, you'll age beautifully!
Happy birthday!!!!