




We wennt to California with my family for a short weekend of Beach fun and a day at the Knotts Berry Farm Amusement Park. We had a great time - even though it was a little too short and rushed.
Ryeland LOVED the Beach - I knew he would have a good time - but I could not have anticipated how much he would adore it! He didn't sit still once, he went out in the water (and it was chilly) and ran back and forth and threw sand and jumped around the entire afternoon. Boyd and I were so glad to give this experience to him and share these moments with my family.
Now, Something he DID NOT love, was SNOOPY! as a child, I always loved Puppets or costumed characters - and never understood when children would run screaming from them. Snoopy approached us in the hotel, and Ryeland had Genuine FEAR. He became sweaty and was shaking and clinging to Boyd. Poor Guy! Hahahhahahha




No comments:
Post a Comment