Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st - "I AM" fill in the blank...


Today I Am.


Reading: hmmm... I haven't read a good book in a while... I read a lot of blogs everyday on the internet though! they make me laugh, inspire me, remind me to be thankful for the life i live, or keep me 'in the know'...

Listening To: Everyday I Listen to Pandora at work and only 1 station (so it isn't too disruptive to my coworkers) I named it "Fine Frenzy" It is a nice/ creative/soft mix of A Fine Frenzy, John Mayer, Kate Nash, Jack Johnson, Norah Jones, Imogen Heap, Jason Mraz, Owl City, and many other indie/acoustic artists or bands. I Love it... I listen to it at home sometimes too. Especially when i'm being creative or scrapbooking.

Obsessed With: Namebrand Exchange. Lately (the past 6 months) I have been constantly shopping there, and only there. I always seem to find just the perfect item! And it is a perfect blend of my frugality and love of fashion and "name brand" quality clothing.

Thinking About: Sara and Eric. I'm waiting for her to let me know if they decided to have a shotgun intimate wedding at a little farmhouse in Gilbert next Monday - and I will take the photos for them...

Planning To: Go on a little spring break getaway w/ my family On march 13th - we are driving to the California to go to the beach one day, and to Knotts Berry Farm the following. This will be Ryeland's first LONG trip and first time to the beach! I'm sure he will find plenty of seashells that he will beg to bring home.

Dreaming Of: Being on the beach again with Boyd. We are planning on 'getting away' for Thanksgiving this year and staying at an all inclusive in Cozumel Mexico. ...can't wait...

Enjoying: My new 'early' birthday present from Boyd! Last night he bought me my first DSLR> a Nikon D3000. I have it waiting for me at home and i'm going to read through the manual and start practicing on Brody. ugh. he always MOVING! haha!

Vowing To: start working out at the gym by our house - Boyd and are getting memberships together - and he will use a lot of the weight and machines and i planning on taking the fun pilates and aerobics classes!

Working On: Staying on top of my organization at home. I have put all of my layouts into album. Completely caught up to 2010 of printing all of our photos. Have them in photo albums, and now i'm going to work on writing the dates/info/people. Then I will be caught up - and I plan on doing all of this just once a year - every January, so it easier, less daunting and I will be able to stay on top of it!!

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like you've been very busy!