I know - a little crazy - but last weekend i went back to California to visit Tania and her other best friend from Ohio, Jody, whom i've never met. It was kind of an extended celebration of her 30th birthday. My friend, Jessica also came along! The drive was long again as usual...but the visit was sweet (and short). The day we wanted to go to the beach a cold misty fog came in and we were freezing!!! We tried to make the best of it and had lunch and we shopped instead/ trying to stay warm with our towels wrapped around us. We had some fun 'Girl Time' but I am glad to be back with my family in my home again. NOW, it's Back to a regular life of work, family time, and more photoshoots! :) My life is always crazy busy - but I LOVE IT!




1 comment:
Good gravy, you are such a beauty!
Post a Comment