Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Final Season of Lost...




Last night was the first episode of the final season of Lost...

After putting Ryeland to sleep we settled on the couch w/ blankets and wine and turned on the 2 hour premiere. Lost has been a part of my life for the last 7 years... Boyd and I have only been together for 5 years...so I first began watching it with my high school boyfriend, then with Tania in L.A... then when I met Boyd, he fell in love with it as I had.

One weekend in my small studio, he hurriedly had a LOST marathon and watched the first 2 seasons on DVD to catch up with me, so we could enjoy it together.

And we have... every year that we have been together. We enjoy it, it is like our soap opera. Yes, the story has spiraled out of control...and the first 2 seasons were really the best, but it is such a part of pop-culture, and the here and now, and i'm glad to be a part of it.

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

We're right there with yoU!