Here in Arizona we are experiencing some crazy weather! It has been raining and storming the entire week. There are mudslides in California, Snow in Northern Arizona, and Flooding and high winds in the Phoenix Valley where we live! It is kind of nice to have the change, but I was actually a little scared last night listening to the storm rage outside. The window panels and front door sounded like at any minute they would fly open! We made it through the night safe and sound, and now I'm a work on this dark, rainy Friday to finish off the week.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...
Here in Arizona we are experiencing some crazy weather! It has been raining and storming the entire week. There are mudslides in California, Snow in Northern Arizona, and Flooding and high winds in the Phoenix Valley where we live! It is kind of nice to have the change, but I was actually a little scared last night listening to the storm rage outside. The window panels and front door sounded like at any minute they would fly open! We made it through the night safe and sound, and now I'm a work on this dark, rainy Friday to finish off the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love rainy days!
Post a Comment