We carved our Pumpkins last night - and got ready for Halloween! Ryeland and Boyd cleaned out the 'guts' and even made-up a song about it. I was happy to be inside making dinner and taking a few photos of the night.
Ryeland was such a big help making his little mummy costume. I was so glad to have a job to give him that he couldn't mess up - I just started the rip - and ripped up all of the strips for wrapping. I'm taking him to a little pre-halloween party the night before Halloween... while Boyd does homework at home and then tomorrow it's his other mom's turn to take him trick-or-treating - he is being Joker (from batman).

Ryeland drew his face all by himself... (believe me, I tried to help - if you know me, you know I like to do things like that...like...tell people what to do - it's just the 'oldest child' syndrome) but I restrained, and let him have at it. He even precariously drew arms and ears, eyeballs, and lines for teeth on the crooked smile.
Boyd did all of the the carving - after Ryeland and I just drew the faces with markers. Ryeland and I were busy making his little mummy costume anyway.




No comments:
Post a Comment