Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!



Yippee! Boyd and I have been married for 2 years today! The Second year was SO much better than the first on so many levels! What if it keeps going like this?!?! I hope that (with work) each year does get better and we grow and learn from each other each day of our lives together!
I truly do LOVE being married! Our life together is Awesome -- we have it pretty good! :)





Our anniversary falls on Tuesday this year (blah) so we went out to dinner Sunday night. We had made plans to go to Maestro's City Hall... (which is one of the most expensive restaurants in the valley) but we decided that wasn't the smartest decision to make right now, so we settled for 'The Keg' which is still really nice - and had mouth-watering, delicious steak dinners. I also enjoyed some fabulous pomegranate martinis! Yum! They even gave us free dessert for our anniversary - AND our server, Matt, was one of the best servers we have had in a while! What a great experience. We finished the night how we finish most enjoyable nights, with candles and curled up on the couch for movies.

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

I think marriage does get better with every year! We're at 8 and it seems like every single year has been an improvement on the last...and they've all been great.