1) Played 3 games of Candy Land - (we seriously need to get more kid games)
Boyd won. Ryeland won. I won. It was quite fair!
2) Painted the Dining Room walls. - what a difference! It looks so rich and homey now!
3) Stayed up until Midnight. (we never do that) helping Boyd write his psychology essay.
Neither of us were coming up with very good sentences being that tired - so needless to say - I think it was understood that waiting until the last minute next time is NOT a good idea.
4) Made Oatmeal cookies with Ryeland. He enjoys pouring, asking questions, sitting next to the bowl on the counter top, sneaking finger dips of dough, licking the beaters (that was my favorite) holding the mixer while i maneuver it, and of course, eating the cookies in his green recliner in front of the tv.
5) Put my wedding dress on again - It felt weird, and almost wrong or sacrilegious in a way. But I was helping our friend Robert out - he needs Studio Wedding Fashion photos to add to his website. The photos turned out great - and I still fit just fine into my dress after 2 years.
6) Read Better Homes and Garden Fall 2009 edition. I love getting ideas from it. I'm excited for the fall. I changed out the white summery centerpiece on our dining table to reds/oranges and also hung the fall wreath on our front door.
7) Saw Ice Age (3): Dawn of the Dinosaurs at the dollar theater. Ryeland loved it and Boyd and I laughed & Laughed - we thought it was GREAT! We don't understand why it got such mediocre reviews. We think we will buy it, and we also think it is better than the original.
8) Swam at my Mom's Pool this might be one of last times this year that we will be able to swim and sit around her pool. The water is already getting a little chilly. a few degrees makes such a difference. People in other parts of the country might think this sounds silly because it is still in the 100s here - but I'm a DESERT RAT now! :)
9) Talked to my Dad on the phone - i told him how i wished he lived closer - and I was wondering when we would get to see each other again. I received an email from him this morning with visit plans - and he is flying to see us October 16,17,18! :)
10) Folded Laundry. not exciting, i know - but this is regular weekend occurrence so i thought i would include it.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment