
My little sis, she turned 16!
I was her little other mommy for so many years! I played w/ her for hours, cuddled and squeezed her cheeks. I pushed her around in the powerwheels, took her sledding, and doted on her... She WAS SO CUTE!! I would make her do silly things and dress her up and then record little videos of her. She was my little live doll!
Elsa is very different than me, but i love her because of that. She is so athletic and so very smart and studious. But we are the same in some ways too... we both are into old photos/memories/scrapbooks and are very emotional and will cry at the drop of a hat. I'm very proud that she is my one and only sister. She has had a great year so far, she went on a mission trip to Germany and just got a new red truck from her Dad! :)
Happy Sweet Sixteen Elsa Marie!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness. Is she really 16?!
Post a Comment