I had a GREAT Birthday and weekend - I turned 25 on Sunday! It feels like such a 'hump'...It sounds so solid! :)On Saturday we went swimming at Jessica's Apartment complex with Bev and her son as well. Then we all went to the dollar theater to see Monsters vs. Aliens and enjoy some movie-popcorn! yum! that night - boyd, jess and I went to Club Red to see a show with a bunch of friends.
Sunday for my birthday - we all slept in until about 10:00 and then Boyd took us to Village Inn for a birthday breakfast! then we came back to the house to relax (and get out of the 114* heat) and I scrapped for a little bit - I got 2 layouts done! That afternoon we went over to my mom's to hang out, swim and have birthday cake! (I hadn't had cake on my birthday in about 3 or 4 years - so this was such a treat!) I had the same cake every year growing up: Angel Food cake with a whipped sugar/egg white frosting! YUM! boyd and Ryeland loved it! Later that night we dropped Ryeland off, and then went out for dinner at Maccaroni Grill and then used my gift certificates to go to the movies, we saw "Moon" it was a great science fiction movie - we both really enjoyed it!
On July 21st - Boyd and I have tickets to see Tool (to also celebrate my bday) !! We can't wait!






No comments:
Post a Comment