Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wined and Dined

That's right, Boyd 'wined-and-dined' me last Saturday night for our Valentine's Date. We went to Scottsdale Quarter to the brand new iPic Theater. It is an upscale, very posh, very over-indulgent, extremely pricey movie going experience (and I LOVED IT) I love crap like that!
We sat in plush leather seats and with swivel tables so we could eat and drink while we watched the movie (The King's Speech). We ordered mini burger sliders and popcorn. Everyone was dressed up and it was neat to look down the aisle of seats and see everyone delicately holding wine glasses. So FUN! My Favorite part of the theater were these unique wine-dispensaries in the center of the lobby. You could view the wine bottle/label, and then choose three different pour amounts. These machines made it easy to dash from your seat in the middle of the movie to get a little vino-refill! I love wine... I love Movies... Needless to say, I was in HEAVEN. :)




3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are the featured scrapper this month at Cook Scrap Craft: http://cookscrapcraft.blogspot.com/2011/03/getting-scrappy-with-jessica.html

You might remember a couple months ago answering some questions for this through Scrapbook.com. Well, it's finally up! Thanks for participating!

Jessica Harrington said...

THX LAURIE! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess! Those pics are fabulous and I now want Jon and I to check it out too. Tell Boyd "Hello"!

Love ya!
d.