We finally got a Christmas tree! The last month or so has been a whirlwind...so incredibly busy! This year I definitely feel like I'm 'less in the Christmas spirit' then the year before. I'm not really sure why... I don't know if has just crept up on me - or it's because I've been so busy with projects, deadlines, and other responsibilities. I'm not really 'stressed' per say, but I do feel like I'm not able to do what I WANT. I feel like I'm doing a million things for a million people. I don't know, maybe that is the point of the Christmas Season? Giving of yourself? I hope by the end of this week things start to slow down and I can focus on just 'being'. Maybe reading a book...
Maybe just sitting on the couch and looking at the tree...
Maybe baking some cookies with Ryeland...
Maybe spending time with family without looking at the clock...


No comments:
Post a Comment