Four shows I watch:
1.Mad Men
2.Weeds
3.It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
4.Lost
Four things I'm passionate about:
1.Making Dinner for my Family and making sure we all sit at the table together.
2.Putting Boyd and our Family life FIRST!
3.Scrapbooking and leaving legacies and documenting life...
4.Taking photos of my friends and families - I love capturing that ONE special shot!
Four phrases I say a lot:
1."Babe" w/ "Can you?"
2."Boo Boo"
3."How is your Day?"
4."I love You"
Four things I've learned from the past:
1.Time is so fleeting... Nothing lasts forever.. enjoy each moment
2.Moving, change, and new challenges are a very good thing
3.Maintaining long distance or old friendships is very important
4.Holidays and Traditions are very important... they will make up most of our memories as children...
Four places I would like to go:
1.The hot spring mineral spas in Iceland
2.Buenos Aires, Argentina
3.Hawaii (the island that has a lot of volcanoes and black sand)
4.The Pyramids in Egypt
Four things I did yesterday:
1.Helping Boyd w/ a section of his math - we learned about Logarithms last night!
2.Made Chicken Lo Mein for Boyd, Ryeland and I ... Rye finished his entire plate
3.Played all 6 of the games we own w/ Boyd and Ryeland
4.Enjoyed a glass of Red Wine while I edited some photos
Four things I'm looking forward to:
1.Going on Vacation w/ Boyd for a week at Thanksgiving time
2.Visiting my Family in Montana for a week at the end of June...I love the Big Skys of Montana and the fresh air...I can't wait!
3.Tania coming to visit Memorial weekend...
4.Taking Photos of Elsa and her Prom Group Saturday night...
Four things I love about winter:
1.Turning on the electric fireplace in the living room.
2.Sleeping w/ extra blankets on my side of the bed.
3.Wearing Scarves
4.Christmas decorations filling the house - and Ryeland's excitement.
Four things on my wish list:
1.50 mm lens for my camera
2.Tinted windows on the Sonata
3.2010 Chevy Camaro - charcoal color
4.Plantation shutters throughout the house
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was fun to read! We're also going to be in MT in June! Where will you be?
haha! that is crazy! we will be where my Grandma lives: Scobey MT ... 4 miles from the Canadian border...(we are flying into Bismark ND)
I can't wait... JUNE in MT is just PERFECT!!!! Boyd has lived in AZ his whole life and he was STUNNED when it was still light outside at 8:45...
hahah!
Post a Comment