Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Traditional Zoo Lights Outing!

We went to Zoo Lights with the whole family again this year. It was great as always!
It was much warmer this year - we barely needed our jackets!

Our little happy family picture in the monkey area.

Ryland getting an 'uppy' from daddy during the "Music in Motion" Dancing Tree Show

Ryeland (with uncle joe) - in the back of Grandma Gwen's Van - completely passed out 2 minutes into the ride home after zoo lights....


--------------------------------------------

The next day we hung out with one of Boyd's old friends from high school - Bo, and his 2 little boys. the weather was pretty nice, and we had a nice afternoon at Freestone Park.

Of course, the boys wouldn't let us leave without a train ride! I stayed off this time, and snapped some photos. ( I got to ride with Ryeland last time we went.)


I think boyd enjoyed seeing his friend after so many years, and we plan on hanging out with them again soon!

We had a great weekend...and look forward to our next weekend with Ryeland ---- CHRISTMAS WEEKEND!

No comments: