Monday, November 3, 2008

*Our Halloween*

*this was our FIRST halloween to be able to take Ryeland a.k.a BUZZ... trick-or-treating.
We had SO much fun! lately, i've been finding myself having just as much fun, if not more fun, than Ryeland, during all of our kid activities.

:) It is so much fun to be a KID again, and experience life all over through their eyes! We went out with Mom, Elsa, and Joe for about 2 hours and he got 2 bucket-fulls of Candy! When Ryeland's little bucket (mine...circa 1988 from McDonalds) got full, he would load extra candy in the hood of my sweatshirt!
*other fun things we did this past halloween weekend:

- went to Skyline Park twice!
- went to the playplace at the mall, twice!
- went to see Wall-E at the dollar theater - *i loved it! and i cried!*
- played outside in the backyard and weeded/cleaned it up.
- buzzed off his mohawk...so now he has 'buzz' hair! :)

1 comment:

Estee said...

He is such a cute Buzz!! I love the costume. I wonder if I can convince Maddux to be Buzz next year. Hmmm... I have a year to try! :)